Area Sales Manager, Southeast Region
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Gerresheimer is the global partner for pharma, biotech, healthcare
and cosmetics with a very broad product range for pharmaceutical
and cosmetic packaging and drug delivery devices. The company is an
innovative solution provider from concept to delivery of the end
product. Gerresheimer achieves its ambitious goals through a high
level of innovative strength, industrial competence, focus on
quality and customers. In developing innovative and sustainable
solutions, Gerresheimer relies on a comprehensive international
network with numerous innovation and production centers in Europe,
America and Asia. Gerresheimer produces close to its customers
worldwide with around 10,000 employees and generates annual sales
of more than 1.4 billion. With its products and solutions,
Gerresheimer plays an essential role in people's health and
- Develops and implements customer account business strategies to
attain annual operating plan revenue targets for clients within
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to evaluate activity,
identifies options, and develops specific market objectives and
action plans that optimize business performance.
- Analyzes the assigned market to understand the local
environment and uses this knowledge to identify and leverage
- Ascertains commercial outlook by developing prospects and
evaluating their market position within the industry, researching
and analyzing alternatives, and recommending solutions.
- Articulates preferred commercial solutions and discusses
business concerns with senior clients, positively influencing
- Develops and maintains client relationships by providing market
information, product guidance, and customer support related to the
current portfolio offering.
- Markets, sells, and services product portfolio by enhancing
relationships with existing customers and establishing new
relationships with future customers.
- Facilitates the utilization of internal and external resources
to introduce meaningful concepts and value added solutions to
- Conducts customer business reviews in order to align Company
business goals with client requirements and maximize value creation
- Undergraduate degree in either Business or Engineering or Life
- Notable marketing, sales, and service accomplishments in either
the Life Sciences or Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical
- Substantial experience in Sales Life Cycle Management within
either the Life Sciences or Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical
- Detailed knowledge of market-leading customer relationship
management tools to improve sales efficiency and provide consumer
- Demonstrated ability to hear the Voice of the Customer and
align feedback with the company initiatives and goals.
- Displayed proficiency in navigating ambiguous environments,
developing existing and new markets, and achieving revenue
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 60% per week.
- Ability to drive company vehicle to current and potential
client locations within assigned geography (Mideastern region)by
Keywords: Gerresheimer, Vineland , Area Sales Manager, Southeast Region, Sales , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!