Team Leader - Maintenance
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business
world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business
practices with family values.? That means our associates are able
to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work
environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with
family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this
unique blend of Life, Work and Family .PURPOSE STATEMENTAre you an
experienced Maintenance Supervisor--with drive and determination to
grow and advance--your manufacturing career?--If you are,--we would
like for you--to consider--working for a stable, family owned,
company with sales in 110 countries and a--workplace with a great
culture. Rich Products is seeking--a strong Maintenance
Supervisor--for our Vineland, New Jersey--operation--that will
bring strong leadership and organizational skills to our
manufacturing process.--KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMESWhat you'll be
- Coordinates the efforts of maintenance, electric, and hydraulic
work teams and provides maintenance and mechanical engineering
support to those teams.
- Mentors and motivates associates, providing training and
development to optimize their performance and personal growth.
- Communicates performance standards to associates, recognizing
and rewarding individual and team accomplishments and counseling
- Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on assigned
equipment, planning and implementing corrective action.--Notifies
department of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective
action taken, and quality problems or supplies needed.
- Schedules preventive maintenance checks and inspection of
assigned equipment ensuring no disruption to the production
- Analyzes and records cause of production delays on daily
production report.--Maintains and reports other required
operational information to management.
- Ensures that plant facilities and grounds are maintained in
accordance with relevant regulations, company and regulatory
standards and fiscal consideration.
- Assists in preparing major equipment bids, recommending
purchase when replacement or new equipment is required. Represents
the company---s position and interest in dealing with outside
contractors, vendors, and engineering consultants.
- May have responsibility for plant safety including and
coordinating annual fire safety inspections with local fire
departments; arranging and coordinating internal safety
inspections; and implementing solutions to identified safety
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures related
to maintenance and safety.
- Assists in annual budget preparation as it relates to safety
and maintenance of facilities, grounds, and equipment.
- May direct the machine parts storeroom operation in smaller
- Keeps abreast of latest manufacturing technologies and systems
and engineering concepts.
- Performs other related responsibilities, as needed, to support
Rich Products Corporation---s business objectives.
- Work directly with Process Improvement Teams and assist in
preparation and execution of team
charters.--KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCEWhat you'll need:
- HS degree or GED and HVAC licensing; BA/BS degree in
Engineering or related field preferred
- 3 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
requiring knowledge of refrigeration, plumbing, industrial
electrical and mechanical systems and maintenance, and automated
manufacturing process controls and equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of preventative
maintenance techniques/scheduling and safety management
- Working knowledge of FA regulations, Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP), sanitation processes/procedures and HACCP
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing
operations to include product and associate safety, OSHA standards,
product quality (success rates), cost control (minimizing downtime
and waste, optimizing yield)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train associates as
well as plan, monitor and schedule work
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated mechanical and spatial aptitude, including the
ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and understand complex
- Proficient using Excel or other spreadsheet softwareRich
Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (?Rich?s?),
are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will
not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status or any other legally recognized protected basis under
federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on
applicants.?Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a
change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on
Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human Resources department if you
need assistance completing this application or to otherwise
participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Vineland , Team Leader - Maintenance, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!