Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: September 3, 2019
Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business
world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business
practices with family values.? That means our associates are able
to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work
environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with
family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this
unique blend of Life, Work and Family .PURPOSE STATEMENTThe
Maintenance Planner Scheduler is responsible for the execution of
all activities deployed from the maintenance department, which
include both scheduled and unscheduled work orders. The Maintenance
Planner also--will be required--to interact with the other
departments to achieve team planning and scheduling.KEY
- Generate department schedule based upon the production schedule
and PM schedule.
- Schedule the maintenance workload for all shifts working with
the Maintenance Team Lead.
- Schedule contractors for equipment repairs / rebuild work.
- Maintain records of completed maintenance.
- Meet daily with the Maintenance Parts/Inventory Coordinator to
improve linked responsibilities (i.e. service level, min/max,
backorders, work planning etc.)
- Train associates as needed in CMMS functionality.
- Write up CMMS procedures & SOP---s for the maintenance
- Provide necessary reports, metric measurements, progress of
work orders, planned work, repetitive problems and anything
- Estimate costs of personnel, parts, and supplies planned for
- Discuss major projects with Maintenance Manager.
- Fill in for the Maintenance Team Leader as necessary.
- Be a part of the HAZMAT Team.
- Performs other related responsibilities, as needed, to support
Rich Products Corporation---s business
- HS degree or GED; Degree or certification in Engineering or
related field preferred.
- 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment requiring
knowledge of refrigeration, plumbing, industrial electrical and
mechanical systems and maintenance, and automated manufacturing
process controls and equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of a CMMS (Mainsaver or
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of preventative
maintenance techniques, scheduling and safety management.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a
Self-Directed work team.
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety
- Have an awareness of and the ability to follow FDA, GMP and
Food Safety guidelines.
- Must have the ability to work in and contribute to Production
Improvement, Associate Involvement and Temporary Teams, as
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in extracting and
analyzing data using information systems reporting tools such as
Excel.-- Efficient with all Microsoft Office products.
- Experience using QAD, SAP, Crystal Report Writer and
application of a CMMS (such as Maximo).
- Must have good computer skills#LI-DC1--Rich Products
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (?Rich?s?), are
committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state,
or local law. The information collected by this application is
solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity,
and maintain employment statistics on applicants.?Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the
Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A
reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally
done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without
imposing undue hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human
Resources department if you need assistance completing this
application or to otherwise participate in the application
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Vineland , Maintenance-Planner Scheduler, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!