Loaders General Help
Company: Northeast Foods
Posted on: May 16, 2023
Position Title: General Help (Loaders)
Department: Distribution Center Location
Reports to: Lead Person, Supervisor or Manager
Loads product into the trailers in accordance to load sheets.
Primary Job Duties:
- Move product (stacks or racks) from packaging lines to
appropriate trailer or staging area.
- Keep product staging areas and lanes organized.
- Load product from staging area to trailers.
- Remove out-of-code product from the floor (requires constant
checking of date and price codes).
- Keep floor areas clean and organized (includes platform area,
private label dock, loading area, empty tray area).
- Serve as a break person for other shipping employees on various
lines and/or platform.
- Work on the platform, which includes unloading in-bound
- Complete paperwork (load sheets, block sheets) with accuracy
- Perform trailer checks, which include sweeping and checking for
damage. Documents information and submits to department
- Informs supervisors in advance of the floor inventory of empty
trays and other equipment.
- Communicates with packaging employees to make sure product
counts are correct on each truck (i.e. reconciling trailer
paperwork to packaging wrap sheets). Safety:
- Maintains safe working environment for all
employees/contractors/visitors by following safety guidelines and
reporting all incidents to management.
- Promotes employee safety in all areas of operations.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area.
- Follows proper G M P's at all times. Other related duties as
assigned by Lead Person, Supervisor or Manager.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
Experience: No experience required.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred.
- Must be able to count and perform basic math.
- Must be able to read and comprehend department materials and
specifically load sheets.
- Must be capable of lifting or maneuvering up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach approximately 7 feet high to move
- Must be physically capable of moving to all areas of the
- Must be able to view product and determine adherence to quality
control standards including size, shape, color, cut, etc.
- Must be able to perform all duties so as not to produce
- Must be able to read, comprehend and practice necessary safety
procedures, signs, etc.
Keywords: Northeast Foods, Vineland , Loaders General Help, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...