Posted on: November 25, 2022
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a
family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities.
From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings,
our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the
world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help
them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes
creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals
compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared
foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual
sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus
on everything that family makes possible. Rich's -Infinite
Possibilities. One Family. PURPOSE STATEMENT The Line Maintenance
Technician's responsiblity is to perform basic mechanical,
electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic repair and
preventive maintenance on all plant equipment, and structure of the
- Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations
including use of personal protective equipment.
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including
maintaining an orderly and clean work area.
- Trouble shooting and diagnosis and repair of mechanical and
- Assures preventive maintenance program is conducted on all
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
in a timely manner to minimize downtime.
- Perform welding, cutting and soldering using electric and gas
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to
perform required maintenance and service.
- Duties may involve: pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating;
welding; machining; carpentry; installing, aligning and balancing
new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, freezers or
- Employee regularly required standing, reaching, bending, and
moving about the facility.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Hearing ability to meet manufacturing facility safety
- High school diploma or GED required. Technical School graduate
- Three or more years of experience in manufacturing maintenance
- Must read, write and speak English.
- A high degree of judgment is required for this job.
- Knowledge of power and hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with all
employee levels at the plant as mechanics may perform training for
newly acquired equipment. Rich Products Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy
of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against
an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain
employment statistics on applicants. Applicants with disabilities
may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable
accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which
will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue
hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources
department at if you need assistance completing this application or
to otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich's, Vineland , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!