Company: T. Marzetti Company
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Please join our team! Starting rate $31.00/hr up to $36.00/hr.
Nigh shift premium an additional $1.00. Objective: Contributes to
the overall manufacturing environment by completing preventative
maintenance, completing and participating in projects to increase
overall equipment efficiency, be able to troubleshoot general
mechanical and electrical issues on production lines including
conveyors and packaging equipment. Engage with operators and
management team to develop and execute process improvement
- Conducting and completing scheduled preventative maintenance to
maintain equipment efficiency.
- Knowledge of Computer Maintenance Management Systems (SAP
- Disassemble and assemble equipment for new installation and
repair existing equipment.
- Assist operators in mechanical and electrical capacities to
ensure production lines remain operational.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveying
systems, transmission systems, and production related
- Knowledge of using human machine interfaces to ensure equipment
is operating on center lines.
- Ability to convert production lines to produce various products
of different sizes materials.
- Properly troubleshoot and maintain glue and adhesive systems on
- Know the function and be able to troubleshoot photo eyes,
sensors, and pressure switches.
- Properly wire 120 to 240-volt single phase and 480-volt three
- Familiarity with boiler operations.
- Familiarity with industrial maintenance equipment (drills,
saws, pipe cutters, etc.)
- Provide maintenance support required to sustain continuous
production on the Food Service line.
- Lubricate all machinery with the proper lubricants.
- Change drive belts, timing belts, etc., on all machinery.
- When possible, identify problems before they result in a hazard
or downtime situations.
- Maintain water towers and test water.
- Operate air compressor and change filters and oils.
- Change packing and gaskets in all pumps.
- Operate roof heaters and air conditioners.
- Identify and replace bearings and seals as required.
- Perform Other Duties as Assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in an industrial environment handling sanitizing
chemicals and non-toxic food products desired.
- Training in forklift and pallet jack operation helpful.
- Must be able to read and comprehend instruction sheets provided
with cleaning chemicals; strong mechanical aptitude helpful.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team.
- Must have visual, auditory, physical and mental ability to
operate equipment safely. Works in a manufacturing environment
where the employee is regularly required to speak, read, sit,
stand, walk, climb, crouch, lift, reach, grasp and bend while
moving about the facility. Must be able to move 75 pounds a
distance of 25 feet or more at various frequencies and or
intervals. Must be able to stand for a 12 hour shift (sometimes
longer) with regular breaks while performing repetitive tasks. May
be required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The
employee may be exposed to non-ambient temperatures, odors, dust,
oil, slippery floors, moving parts/equipment, and handling of
hazardous sanitation chemicals. The noise level is loud in the
plant. Ear protection, eye/face protection, hair/beard nets,
steel-toed/slip-resistant shoes, and gloves are required as
necessary in accordance with company GMP and safety standards.
Lancaster Colony Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiary T.
Marzetti Company are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for
all associates without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or gender
identity. It is our goal to provide opportunities that nourish the
growth of each individual team member.
Keywords: T. Marzetti Company, Vineland , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!