Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Manufacturing Company Experience Needed.
Summary: The Process Control Technician's primary function is to
install, troubleshoot, and repair complex control equipment
involving work of varied nature with minimum supervision.
- Performs work in the control technician's skill area such as
programming of PLC's, wiring of control cabinets, and trouble
shooting of control circuits.
- Remove, disassemble and replace motors and parts.
- Installs and rearranges complex electrical and electronic
- Must have good electrical troubleshooting skills
- Troubleshoot, identify problems and make repairs.
- Conduct preventative maintenance schedules.
- Identify and replace chains, sprockets, gear box, rope,
- Be able to read downtime reports and follow checklists to make
proper repairs daily.
- Understand and follow direction from supervisor.
- Interact with and assist supervisor, line workers, or other
- Study the Electrical / Electronics drawings along with the
operational details of the machines with the guidance of the
supervisors in order to better prepare for equipment
Please send your resume today to Chuck@libertyjobs.com
Maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, packaging mechanic,
electrical, mechanical, plc., plc programmer programming, hmi.
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Vineland , Controls Technician, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!