Quality Control Associate (Pro
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and
transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools, and retail
outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential
link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on
tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates
temperature-controlled warehouses around the world. We have over
16,000 associates and offer a wide variety of career opportunities
- from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting,
administration, business development, customer support,
engineering, transportation, and technology solutions
Coordinate and expedite the flow of products according to shipment
schedule by checking paperwork against product, as it is loaded and
unloaded from trucks. The responsibilities include receiving,
checking, counting, inspecting, and verifying the product and the
paperwork as it is unloaded from trucks, and before it is loaded
• Inspect product as it is unloaded from trucks and determine
• Communicate with the customer on a daily basis via email
regarding quality of product.
• Upload digital pictures from camera to computer and email
• Perform general office duties such as filing, communicating with
customer via email and telephone.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Requires clerical skills in managing files and records, and other
office procedures and terminology.
• Requires skills for providing customer services. This includes
customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services,
and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Requires the ability to pay close attention to details, meet
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and
receiving instructions. They must get along with co-workers without
exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring
reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with
others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
• Requires the use of a telephone, fax machine, computer terminal,
internet, calculator, and copy machine.
• Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time with
• Requires several hours per day of standing, getting up and down
from chairs, and reaching, bending, or carrying light loads
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements
for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing
• Occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing
up to 20 pounds
• Working environment is in an warehouse setting, with temperature
approximately 35 degrees
• Occasionally works overtime
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Vineland , Quality Control Associate (Pro, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!