Lead HVAC Installer
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are hiring Lead HVAC Installers!Looking for an opportunity to
work alongside the best in the industry? Look no further! With our
client, you will be given independence, yet the support of an
experienced team. We serve our customers with high standards when
it comes to providing trustworthy advice & expert workmanship.Job
Description -The HVAC installer -is responsible for accurately
installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. - Ideal
candidates will have at least 2 years experience as a lead
installer and knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper
installation procedures. -What can we do for you:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance coverage for first 90 days (Cobra) upon
- Health insurance & Company-funded HRA plan
- Option to purchase dental, vision, long-term disability, and
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401k, with 50% company match
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Normal schedule is 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Opportunities for emergency weekend work available, if desired,
at overtime pay rate + additional vacation time
- Generous profit-sharing, when applicable
- Company-provided vehicle & gas
- Company-provided iPad
- Co-op program for tool and boot purchases
- Mentorship under some of the best in the HVAC industry
- In-house training classes
- Manufacturer & dealer training classesJob Responsibilities of
our Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution. - - - -
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit. - -
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
hand tools. - - - - - -
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. -Job Duties
of a Lead HVAC Installer:
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures.Job Requirements for our
Lead HVAC Installer:
- 3 years of HVAC field experience
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a lead installer
- High Integrity
- Excellence in work quality
- EPA license preferred -
- Service experience desired but not required
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Vineland , Lead HVAC Installer, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!