Posted on: April 25, 2021
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"Come build a Career with our Growing,
Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters Training &
Professional Development!"Are you a skilled Maintenance
professional with a passion for supervising people and processes
looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance
your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment?
Would you like to have a job that rewards performance and offers
competitive compensation and benefits? We are looking for a
hardworking and enthusiastic Maintenance Supervisor to join our
Plant Maintenance team and help us drive Operational Excellence in
our newest facility.THE ROLE
- In support of the Operations and Maintenance Manager, supervise
the implementation of plant maintenance, machine maintenance, and
preventative maintenance programs using a Computerized Maintenance
Management System (CMMS).
- Use the data within the CMMS to develop and justify cost saving
opportunities and improve equipment performance.
- Supervise the installation maintenance and repair of
production, facility, and support equipment.
- Comply with Environmental/Safety Equipment/facility
requirements and regulations.
- As assigned, manage the record keeping for all service and
maintenance performed on the machinery.
- Coordinate with production on the job setups and scheduling of
down times for repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain an effective parts system.
- Ensure the regular and preventative maintenance on production
and support equipment is performed in a timely and effective
- Develop quality of work audits to ensure work performed meets
COMAR expectations of quality.
- Assign and supervise work of hourly staff.
- Train maintenance team on job duties and proper use of the CMMS
- Give guidance to the hourly employees in the Maintenance
- Participate in the interview and performance appraisal
- Address complaints and resolve problems, escalating issues as
appropriate.Vendor Management Support
- Support management with controlling costs for vendor
- Verify vendor services are performed per COMAR standards.
- Ensure vendors are trained comply with COMAR's Safety
requirements while on company premises.
- Oversee vendor activities.EHS Compliance
- Ensure all environmental/facility permits and reports are up to
- Ensure various facility and equipment inspections are performed
as well as basic facility maintenance.
- Ensure all safety equipment and deterrence's are present and
- Ensure all maintenance adheres to LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out).
- Verify staff training on an annual basis.Continuous Improvement
- Promote cleanliness and safety policies and procedures
throughout the entire company utilizing tools such as lean
manufacturing, 5S and Six Sigma.
- Investigate equipment, plant and system inefficiencies using
TPI3 to develop course of action.
- Develop maintenance processes to reduce failure modes on
machines.WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Training, Certifications, and Education in support of
- Minimum four years of experience in maintenance supervision
and/or Team Lead.
- Self-motivation with a focus on process improvement. Preferred:
- Experience in a plastics manufacturing facility. DO YOU
- Strong engineering knowledge including basic electrical,
hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret specifications, blueprints, and
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, handle
multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize tasks/projects based
on business needs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management,
vendors, customers. If the answer is YES, don't delay Apply
Keywords: Comar, Vineland , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!