Retail Sales Consultant, Xfinity Store
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our
and services by utilizing knowledge, skills, and technology to
world class sales and service experience
Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers.
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and
customers fully understand how to use and manage all company
products/services, and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
integrity, and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s), and overtime as needed.
asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store.
consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
?Comcast is an?EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer?and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other
legally protected category.
Keywords: Comcast, Vineland , Retail Sales Consultant, Xfinity Store, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!