Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: October 28, 2019
Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business
world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business
practices with family values.? That means our associates are able
to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work
environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with
family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this
unique blend of Life, Work and Family .PURPOSE STATEMENTThe
Administrative Assistant acts as receptionist and provides
administrative support services within a team environment for the
- Provides timely and accurate completion of all assigned
reports, presentations, manuals, etc.
- Manages special projects as assigned providing coordination as
needed and ensures timelines are met.
- Provides administrative duties to include typing, telephones,
filing, faxing, distributing correspondence, etc.
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs and
pages whomever they are to see.
- Operates two-way radio to contact the Staff.
- Maintains adequate inventory of office supplies and manages
purchasing of office supplies as needed.
- Maintains plant and office bulletin boards in an up-to-date and
legal compliance manner.
- Trains Associates on phone system, sets up mailboxes for
voicemail, assigns extensions and provides updates to phone
- Maintains greeting system on automated attendant.
- Coordinates meeting resources such as assigning/scheduling
meeting rooms, organizing A/V requirements and gathers
- Key contact person for vendors of Associate uniforms, vending,
or other supplies.
- Places orders needed and tracks status of vendor service.
- May be required to serve as back-up to AP Finance and/or
Payroll Clerk and will be cross-trained in these functions as
- Performs other related responsibilities as needed to support
Rich Products Corporation Business
- Position requires a minimum of 3 years administrative
experience and 1-3 years of experience in a payroll administrator
position.-- A 2-year Secretarial Science Degree is desirable and
would be considered beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) is expected.--Individual must be a fast
learner and able to assimilate new software, procedures and
techniques as they are constantly introduced into this
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments concurrently,
possess excellent organizational and time management skills, and be
able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual must possess the maturity to deal with matters of a
highly confidential nature.
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills to facilitate
constant interaction with a wide variety of personalities and
- Also, the ability to maintain focus on assigned tasks in spite
of constant interruptions by telephone and personal contact is an
essential component of the position.
- Will need to be able to work effectively with others, both
within the company and outside the company, to accomplish
administrative duties.Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries
and affiliates (?Rich?s?), are committed to a policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain
employment statistics on applicants.?Applicants with disabilities
may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable
accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which
will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue
hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human Resources
department if you need assistance completing this application or to
otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Vineland , Operations Assistant, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!