Company: Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2019
Vineland, New JerseySummary: This individual shall oversee all
aspects of a client's drug and alcohol treatment program.
Responsible for the coordination and continuity of care from
admission through discharge and followup of the patients. Promote
Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with
the agency's primary mission.
- Assess needs of the patient for counseling and level of
- Facilitate individual, group, and/or family therapy as
determined by patient needs and in accordance with state
- Conduct intakes on new patients, which include obtaining
previous records that are relevant to the current treatment
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date case files on each patient per
Federal, State, and PTC requirements, which includes documenting
all counseling and education services, assessments, reassessments,
referrals and follow-up in the client's clinical record.
- Coordinate care between treatment providers, including
physicians and MH agencies, and any other relevant treatment
provider as needed. Provide coordination of support and referral
services for the patient/family and document in the clinical
- Prepare individualized treatment plans on each patient. Develop
patient discharge/aftercare/continuum of care.
- Minimum Qualifications:High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor or
Master's Degree specializing in psychology and/or counseling.
Licensure as a Drug/and or Alcohol Counselor (CADC, LCADC , Social
Work (LSW, LCSW), Professional Counselor (LAC, LPC) , or Marriage
and Family Therapy (LMFT).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status. PI111431666
Keywords: Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Inc., Vineland , Counselor, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!