PRODUCT / EVENT DEMONSTRATOR
Posted on: June 14, 2019
# of Openings 1 Overview The Event Specialistis responsible for
completing in-store food and non-food demonstrations. Acquires and
maintains knowledge of products represented. Serves, demonstrates,
intercepts consumers and sells products in a professional manner.
Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the
requirements of the job. Responsibilities
- Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge
of the products represented.
- Proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to
the consumer in a positive manner.
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the
- Ability to prepare and serve food samples using small
appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and
- Can maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the
requirements of the job.
- Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to
effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
- Accurately prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the
same day as Event execution.
- Ability to access the internet, navigate through company?s
electronic systems, use Microsoft Outlook, and capability to view
assigned documents, including Microsoft Word & Adobe PDF forms.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week,
although the company does maintain the discretion to change the
role based on the needs of the business and/or the client. This job
description does not imply that the above functions are the only
tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if
possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform
any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties. Education/Experience: High school diploma or
general education degree (GED); or one to three months? related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Physical Demands: The associate will be regularly
- Stand up to 8 hours at a time
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead)
- Talk and hear
- Climb (including use of a 6? ladder)
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of
up to 50 pounds)
- Push and pull a wheeled demonstration cart weighing up to 300
pounds fully laden with appliances, supplies and product
- Prepare foods using cooking utensils such as knives, convection
oven, fryer, coffee maker, electric fryer, microwaves and hot oils
Be in contact with cleaning supplies Physical Appearance:
- Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper
grooming is in order.
- The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately
- Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the
- In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is
engaged in their work assignments. Specific Skills: Proficient use
of a Personal Computer and familiarity with Word, Excel, and
Outlook. Specialized Knowledge, License, etc.: Local Food handlers
permit may be required. Supervisory Responsibility, if any: None
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed):
Retail store environment with some travel. Language Skills: English
is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be
required based on business necessity. CROSSMARK is committed to
providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications
from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a
disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let
us know. At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your
lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail
merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time
corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team
of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing
expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods
industry. CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment
practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of
the recruitment process, please let us know.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Vineland , PRODUCT / EVENT DEMONSTRATOR, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!