Posted on: November 16, 2023
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharmaceutical
and healthcare industries. With its specialty glass and plastic
products, the company contributes to health and well-being with
production operations in 40 locations around the world. With close
to $2 billion in revenue and 10,000 employees, Gerresheimers
product portfolio includes pharmaceutical packaging and products
for the safe, simple administration of medicines, such as insulin
pens, in- halers, pre-fillable syringes, injection vials, ampoules,
bottles and containers for liquid and solid medicines with closure
and safety systems as well as packaging for the cosmetics industry.
The business is organized into three divisions: Plastics and
Devices, Advanced Technologies, and Primary Packaging Glass.
The Specifications Coordinator position, under minimal supervision,
is responsible for maintaining/creating production, quality and
technical specifications in the Companys systems, gathering and
analyzing customer product technical specifications and managing
the creation/revision of products. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (including
other duties as assigned)
- Maintains and updates all specifications master data in Company
systems, ensuring data is accurate and kept current.
- Maintain and update all routing, bill of material and
classification data in SAP, ensuring data is accurate and kept
- Track specifications through the approval process from
submittal to manufacturing ready.
- Assists manufacturing and process engineering to develop proper
documentation for manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate with New Product Development to track new projects
that will affect scheduling of specification specific
- Assist in project management to maintain control over key
- Support and Lead the continued optimization of processes and
- Support any Departmental audits of data.
- Associates Degree in Business, with Engineering or Quality
experience a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar program) is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Products including Advanced Excel and
- Proficient with SAP or other ERP system and an overall
understanding of Databases.
- Compliance experience a plusBEHAVIORAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Detail oriented, Strong organizational skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Competent and conscientious.
- Values Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Innovation &
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle pressure of time constraints in meeting
- Dependable, punctual and attentive.PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK
- Normal administration related physical demands.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Packaging Coordinator, Location: Vineland, NJ
- 08360 , PL: 584182925Required
Keywords: Gerresheimer, Vineland , Specifications Coordinator, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!