Posted on: November 26, 2022
To achieve service levels through the effective motivation and
utilization of the team within agreed levels of quality, cost and
Assign and manage work, monitor progress to ensure daily/
weekly/hourly workloads and tasks are completed, and keep line
management updated on any operational issues.
- To maintain operational efficiency, ensure that enough
operators are performing at the appropriate skill level to meet the
planned output, identify future training needs, and ensure
effective training is carried out.
- Monitor individual performance (speed, accuracy, quality,
attendance, attitude and behavior) and taking appropriatemeasures
to improve standards.
- Handle all stock transactions in and out of the warehouse
department accurately, including receipt of all deliveries and
handling delivery and invoicing discrepancies to
- To avoid downtime, ensure that permitted absences/holidays are
managed in accordance with output requirements.
- Maintain a high standard of communication with team members
through team briefings, consultations, employee reviews, and
- Consult with the Department Manager to obtain any additional
equipment or resources needed to meet the output plan.
- Maintaining stock integrity through a continuous stock taking
program and monitoring all stock transactions.
- To create and update picking lists on a timely basis, as well
as to monitor the ongoing performance of picking and
- Maintain the required levels of housekeeping and ensure that
all operators within the section follow the company's health and
- To identify,implement, and improve working processes and
methods inorder to increase efficiency/output/quality and
information flow, inconsultation with the Department Manager as
- To serve as a role model for the company's values and to
support corporate and factory policies and objectives.
- Customer service standards must be effectively monitored and
- Ensure that poor performance is addressed in collaboration with
HR, and that grievances and discipline are handled within the
parameters of company procedure.
- Creating and maintaining a sense of team spirit and morale in
the factory in order to achieve a common goal.
- To maximize department efficiency, plan the loading of
output/demand with other Team Leaders/Departmental
- To carry out any other duties as required.
- Capable of prioritizing and managing one's own
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Motivated to succeed
- Efficient literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to lead a team of warehouse workers
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Taking a proactive approach to tasks
You should be proficient in:
- Quality Inspection Experience
- Scheduling Experience
- Shop Math Skills
Keywords: Burberry, Vineland , Team Lead, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!