Company: Brady Industries
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout BradyIFSIn December 2020, Brady Industries
and Individual Foodservice (IFS) merged to become the largest
independent janitorial supply and foodservice distributor in the
Western United States. As BradyIFS, we collectively service more
than 25,000 customers from nearly 40 distribution points around the
country. BradyIFS focuses on solution selling, customer education,
and product expertise in key commercial market segments including
hospitality, education, restaurants, healthcare and more. We are
THE destination for talent and careers. Come be a part of a growing
organization and a winning team!BuyerBuyers serve as deal-makers
between Brady and our suppliers in order to provide a positive
shopping experience for our customers. They understand customer
behavior and how that behavior shapes what is purchased when it
comes to janitorial and/or food service supplies.Requirements:
- High School diploma, Associates or bachelor's degree in
business or related field preferred. C.P.M. and/or C.P.S.M.
certification a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in purchasing required. Experience in
distribution and/or inventory preferred. Knowledge of Prophet 21
and/or other distribution/inventory system a plus Responsibilities:
- Purchase materials in line with inventory targets.
- Timely and effective communication of forecasts and purchase
orders to suppliers.
- Maintain the accuracy of the master data related to their
- Internal communication with our sales force
- Assist in resolving issues regarding damaged/inferior products,
returns, invoice discrepancies, etc.
- Assist in maintaining/obtaining optimal inventory by monitoring
and managing process of excess inventory and dead stock.
- Identify savings opportunities and secure best pricing
- Maintain strong communication with suppliers; resolve issues in
a timely manner.
- Management of Key Performance Indicators (fill rate, OTD, etc.)
and the implementation of solutions to meet company objectives.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision,
supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Nine paid holidays a year
- Paid-time offARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?If you feel that you
would be right for this buyer position, please fill out our initial
3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your
information. We look forward to meeting you!Brady is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise
qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual
orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national
origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Brady Industries, Vineland , Buyer, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!