Company: Universal Supply
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building - Future Leaders!Universal Supply, a
division of US LBM Is Seeking a Delivery Helper.Universal Supply is
seeking motivated candidates for our Delivery Helper position.
We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then
apply now!What you should know about working at Universal
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How You Will Spend Your Days as a Delivery
- Deliver and unload drywall and building material supplies from
a boom lift to each job site location
- Assist truck driver by performing tasks related to loading and
unloading of products and materials
- Stack products and materials on customer premises and collect
payment or obtain receipt for goods
- Deliver products to customers in a prompt, safe, professional
and friendly manner, top priority should always be taking care of
customer needs related to delivery of products
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with
fellow associates in a cooperative and customer service mannerWe
want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these
- Experience. At least 6 months of warehousing operations -
shipping, receiving, and inventory control
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge.
- Physical Demands. Ability to frequently lift items up to 75
lbs. and work in all weather conditions including indoor and
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Universal
Supply.Universal Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: Universal Supply, Vineland , Delivery Helper, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!