Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CHHAs - Certified
Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home
care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Immediate Openings for Certified Aides (CHHAs)!!
Flexible Schedule and Competitive Pay! - We work with your
We have current job openings for CHHAs - Certified Home Health
Aides in the following locations in Cumberland County:
- Bridgeton & many more!
- We also have area's in Salem and Gloucester Counties!
BAYADA offers Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call support
Qualifications for CHHA - Certified Home Health
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing
with the board
Job Responsibilities for CHHA - Certified Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse,
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Not a Certified Home Health Aide?
We offer classes to become certified! If you are interested in
learning about our Certified Home Health Aide Courses please
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact the
Recruiting Manager at email@example.com or call
BAYADA Home Health Care
3071 E. Chestnut Ave Suites F17&18
Vineland, NJ 08361
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition
to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission,
purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA
realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide
experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and