Ortho Dental Practice Coordinator
Company: Lifetime Dental
Posted on: May 3, 2021
TITLE: ORTHO PRACTICE COORDINATOR
The primary purpose of the Practice Coordinator is to schedule
patients, greet patients, create and update patient files and
process billing information timely and accurately to ensure the
patient?s visit is smooth. The scope of the work encompasses a
variety of clerical duties which promote effective and efficient
operation of the practice and fosters favorable public relations
with patients, parents, staff, dentists of the practice and all
- Responsible to the Practice Administrator.
- Supervises no other personnel.
- Inter-relationships with clinical staff, dentists, co-workers,
patients, insurance contacts.
- Schedules patient appointments in appropriate and timely manner
in order to maintain full daily schedule and meet production
- Concentrate on current day first, next day second, and 2 days
from current day, third, i.e. an opening in current day schedule
- Monitor/track Broken Appointments (BAs).
- Notify clinical staff of change in schedule as soon as it
- First in line to answer incoming calls and respond to caller in
professional and positive manner.
- Puts NP documents together and sends to patient a minimum of 2
weeks in advance.
- Greet patients immediately upon arrival in pleasant and
- Perform check-in procedures; obtain appropriate signatures for
- Enters New Patient (NP) into computer.
- Transfers records to other practices no later than 2 weeks of
- At check out, collect payment from patient in the form of cash,
check, credit card
- Discuss financial options with patients and enter into computer
- Calls for insurance benefits and enters into computer
- Files insurance claims electronically
- Reviews account balances and rectifies as appropriate.
- Contacts insurance companies regarding delinquent claims.
- Collect and maintain current information regarding insurance
fee schedules in computer.
- Confirm all charges from the day sheet against routing
- Able to perform ?close out? procedures at end of day.
- Perform all other duties as requested by Practice Administrator
- Is professional in appearance at all times.
Keywords: Lifetime Dental, Vineland , Ortho Dental Practice Coordinator, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!