Field Service Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and
storage services to homeowners within the United States and its
territories through our network of local solar dealers. Our mission
is to Power Energy IndependenceTM and change the energy industry.
At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our
diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to
power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond
traditional limits - and to do that, we need the creativity and
energy of every person.
Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy
Sunnova Energy Corporation is currently searching for a Field
Service Manager for our Maintenance and Service group. Sunnova owns
and maintains a distributed fleet of residential solar systems
across 20+ states and several U.S. territories. All monitoring and
inbound customer service calls are handled in-house, and we utilize
third-party service partners to complete all field work required.
The Field Service Manager's primary responsibility is to support
the O&M activities to maintain the performance of the solar
systems, track conformance to contractual obligations, provide
excellent customer service to our Customers and ensure a smooth
workflow and optimally performing solar systems.
- Manage team of solar electricians and repair crews to complete
all system warranty repairs and service requests within service
levels and cost
- Providing first and second level troubleshooting for all solar
system service requests
- Coordinate materials, inventory, fleet vehicles, technicians,
and maintenance requirements to achieve service level targets for
- Serve as the Responsible Managing Employee in South New
- Physical project completion including pulling necessary
- Coordinating field activities to service the systems, either by
internal resources or partner technicians
- Processing all customer warranty and insurance claims.
- Providing product and service training to customers and
- Management of service orders.
- Communicating opportunities and recommendations for
modification or improvements to processes to assure optimum
efficiency of the company assets.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Master's Electrical/Contractor license is required.
- Ability and willingness to obtain master electrician license in
in other states and maintain qualifying agent status in
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline, or equivalent
combination of education and experience; a High School Diploma
(or GED) is a minimum requirement
- Qualified to be certified as the Responsible Managing Employee
for Sunnova in the State of New Jersey
- Willingness to acquire additional certifications in other
states, as needed
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong home construction or residential electrical
- Extensive customer service skills
- Excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company
- Strong written and communication skills in order to communicate
with all levels of management
- Detail oriented with the ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other
- PC skills; Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com desired, but not
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
LOCATION: YOUR HOME OFFICE NEW JERSEY
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be
contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a
post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if
required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the
information and qualifications provided during the selection
Keywords: Sunnova, Vineland , Field Service Manager, Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!