Residential Assistant DD Adult - Cumberland Co.
Company: Oaks Integrated Care Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our team today where you will immerse yourself in a
rewarding career for years to come!
As a Residential Assistant, you will work in a residential group
home setting in Cumberland County, NJ. These programs provide a
supervised residence for developmentally disabled adults.
* Provide supervision, guidance, and direction to consumers within
* Record significant shift happenings/observations in daily log
* Monitor each consumer and attend to consumers' needs throughout
* Responsible for distribution and documentation of all medications
scheduled during the shift
* Provide training/direction, supervision and assistance with daily
routine, i.e. hygiene, grooming, dressing, meal preparation,
laundry and household chores
* Be knowledgeable of and participate in developing implementing
the individual treatment plan for each consumer
* Participate in bi-weekly staff meetings and other meetings
directed by the Program Supervisor
* Participate in on-going training to learn various behavior
management methods and techniques
* Remain up to date and in compliance with required training
* Competitive salary
* Supplemental income
* Opportunity for personal and career growth
* Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH! Philosophy
* High school diploma or equivalent with six (6) months experience
related to the social services field required
* Six (6) months experience working with individuals with
developmental disabilities preferred
* Must be 18 years old or older
* All positions must have a valid driver's license with less than 6
All positions require a valid driver's license in good standing,
pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. All
candidates, if hired, will be expected to cooperate with Oaks
Integrated Care and The Department of Human Services in all
inspections and investigations. Oaks Integrated Care considers
applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color;
religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or
veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic
information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the
job; or any other legally protected status.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the
employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please
choose your language:
Keywords: Oaks Integrated Care Inc., Vineland , Residential Assistant DD Adult - Cumberland Co., Other , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!