The Electrical Engineering role will be responsible for the
research, design and lead the development of new products and
sustaining engineering programs.
1. Electrical Engineering degree with a focus/background in
2. Experience with analog and digital circuitry; ability to
identify transistors, resistors, diodes, and troubleshoot to
3. Test equipment: (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, VNA, signal
4. Knowledgeable in programming: C, VB, etc.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing required projects,
providing assistance to the manufacturing department in development
and/or improvement of new or existing processes or procedures.
* Design, assemble, test and maintain fixtures and software
applications, which provide automated testing and data base record
* Creates/updates documentation of the manufacturing
* BS degree in Electrical Engineering, with 1-3 years related
experience in lean manufacturing and assembly of RF/Microwave
components or semiconductor products.
* Proficiency with test equipment such as spectrum / network
analyzers, oscilloscopes, impedance bridge, RF power measurement
* In-depth knowledge of statistical process control and problem
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access and Power point)
along with ability to support basic coded language such as VB, C #,
Java, Visual C, C, etc.
* Applicants must be eligible for employment within the United
States of America
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at