Information security systems engineer
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: November 16, 2023
- Perform enterprise security gateway access control, baseline
configuration management and system performance testing to ensure
- Act as engineering support to network security operations for the
testing and configuration of new information security products and
- Perform lifecycle testing and operational support on Service
Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based security architectures to
maintain compliance with customer-tailored National Institute for
Standards and Technology (NIST) security controls.
- Be able to explain complex issues, data streams, and packet
analysis to the customer in a way they can understand. Be able to
perform packet captures and analysis of packet captures to identify
anomalous behavior and traffic patterns.
location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, or a related engineering field minimum six
(9) years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a
minimum of four (6) years of prior related experience.
- Relevant experience with security technology management,
including system test, deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting
in a global enterprise environment.
- Experience integrating large complex multi-vendor solutions.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a FAA public trust clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced certifications such as CCNP Security, CISSP, etc
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting security
gateway solutions includingFirewalls, IDS/IPS and VPNs.
- strong understanding and demonstrated working knowledge of the
OSI model and TCP/IP-based networking architectures and
- Experience creating and maintaining site to site and client
- Experience serving government customers in a security environment
- Experience in FAA National Airspace System (NAS)
telecommunications or air traffic management a plus
- Outstanding people and interpersonal skills. Capable of working
well with internal & external customers.
- strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Test Plans/Cases/Scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
At Randstad Digital, we welcome people of all abilities and want to
ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all
applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your
application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several
factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work
location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition,
Randstad Digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including
health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution
(all benefits are based on eligibility).
Keywords: Randstad, Vineland , Information security systems engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!