Retail Store Service Associate - Part Time
Posted on: November 22, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in
experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support
customers and the store team while constantly striving for
Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house
and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works
straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology,
especially company products and services and is a go-to resource
supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices,
accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning,
reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are
a sales consultant in a timely manner, and is well prepared to
demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know
basics and encourage them to return.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for
secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with
inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count
and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count
- Knows current processes and procedures, and suggests improvements
enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and
direction ? always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. "Job
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
?Comcast is an?EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer?and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other
legally protected category.
Keywords: Comcast, Vineland , Retail Store Service Associate - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!