Shipping Team Leader
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business
world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business
practices with family values.? That means our associates are able
to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work
environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with
family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this
unique blend of Life, Work and Family .PURPOSE STATEMENTAre you a
Warehouse--Supervisor looking to take your career to the next
level? If you are, wouldn't you love to work for a stable family
owned company with sales in 110 countries, a workplace with a great
culture, and the potential for advancement? If this is the kind of
opportunity that you are looking for then this position could be
for you.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMESWhat you'll be doing:
- Must follow associate and equipment safety policies and report
safety incidents and accidents to a Warehouse Manager and EH&S
Manager right away.
- Must follow all company GMP---s, Food Safety, Food Quality, and
associate rules and regulation as required.
- Must maintain a good safety forklift driving record and follows
company safety policy.
- Must sign, date and complete all warehouse inventory and
shipping documents according to company requirements.
- Must comply with all necessary documentation and legal
procedures for receiving, storing, dispatching and shipping of
goods. Must supervise that hourly associates comply with the same
duding his/her shift.
- Responsible for assigning and supervising work and functions of
warehouse hourly associates during his/her shift, ensuring
efficiency of shift warehouse Associates.
- Must maintain and supervise the inventory of raw, packaging and
finished goods inventory. Assigns and supervises the inventory
cycle counts and conducting audits of same to validate results.
Review and approve the cycle counts in SAP during his/her
- Must supervise the proper functioning of warehouse tools and
equipment during his/her shift, and report any problem to
maintenance via Work Order avoiding interruption of the warehouse
- Must maintain a professional attitude with plant associates,
corporate associates, drivers, visitors, contractors, customers and
anyone doing business with the company.
- Ship outbound orders according to SAP/Delivery documents and
supervise all food safety and food security programs are followed
during the process.
- Must supervise that all associates under his/her supervision
are clocking in and out according to company policy including lunch
breaks, completing the signing sheet, reviewing and approving the
hours in eTime.
- Must follow directions from the Warehouse Manager, Plant
Manager and assist other Managers in the plant.
- Must drive company truck/bobtail as needed and provide a
current driver license when requested by Security, Human Resources
and/or Warehouse Manager.
- Overseeing the handling of consignments and the supervising of
the loading, storage and unloading of the same follow Safety, Food
Safety and Food Security programs.
- Supervising the proper and smooth functioning of all activities
of the plant warehouse or Yale warehouse as assigned by the
- Supervise the deliveries and returns of materials to the lines
avoiding cuts to production.
- Validating the received materials and goods with the Purchase
Orders to ascertain the precision of the goods delivered.
- Monitoring the warehouse records and inventory and filing
reports of discrepancies in quantities and damages to the Warehouse
- Supervise the transportation of materials and equipment from
and to Yale warehouse.
- Communicate with the Cold Storage facilities to coordinate
inbound finished product loads and service working hours.
- Responsible on maintaining the warehouse clean and organized at
all times to comply with Food Safety and Food Security
- Supervise company Associates and Temporary workers under
his/her responsibility have access to a computer, email, SAP, RF
and network folders as needed for their functions by sending access
request to corporate IS department.KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCEWhat
- Associates Degree
- 3-5 years of warehouse supervisory experience with the ability
to work in a demanding environment with attention to detail and the
ability to effectively manage a team.
- Minimum 2 years of HACCP experience.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and take directions
- Must have good mathematical, technical, organizational and time
- Read, write and speak English. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Required to have a valid California Driver's License with a
clean driving record over the last 5 years.
- Able to use a pallet jack, rider jack (electric pallet jack)
and forklift to load and unload trailers
- Inventory Control experience highly preferable
- Must possess or be able to be forklift certified
- Must be able to work weekends and other shifts as needed
- Good teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet necessary
- Knowledge and capacity to efficiently delegate work.
- Analytical and operational skills and the ability to adapt in a
fast pace work setting.
- Proficiency with the MS Office platform#LI-DC1--Rich Products
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (?Rich?s?), are
committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state,
or local law. The information collected by this application is
solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity,
and maintain employment statistics on applicants.?Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the
Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A
reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally
done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without
imposing undue hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human
Resources department if you need assistance completing this
application or to otherwise participate in the application
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Vineland , Shipping Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!