Program Assistant Job (Physician Assistant #)
Posted on: January 27, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Vineland, New Jersey. Why You'll Love this Job Are you at your best when you are helping others? Are you high energy, with a big heart and an engaging personality? Would you welcome a career where those traits would be admired and richly rewarded? If this sounds like you, and you want to work in a positive environment, bring your smile, passion and enthusiasm to Active Day, and join our team as a Program Assistant! At Active Day, we provide the highest quality personalized care to seniors and adults with special needs through fun and engaging communities built upon compassion and trust. Our core values include:
- Protecting the safety and health of our members above all else.
- Acting with integrity.
- Being enthusiastic, and providing support and encouragement.
- Listening with open eyes, ears, and heart.
- Taking pride in our work and our workplace.
- Treating members like family by showing them we care and we're glad they're here. As a Program Assistant, you participate in the planning and facilitation of individual and group activities that meet the needs and interests of our members. Program Assistants assist members with activities of daily living, serve meals and snacks, and help to maintain a clean, orderly, uplifting and welcoming environment. Our team members are asked to lead by example, maintaining a positive attitude, and working to enhance the health and happiness of the people we serve and those who care for them. Discover career satisfaction that comes from being of service to those in need. Apply for Active Day's Program Assistant position today! Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist members with activities of daily living and personal care as needed (e.g. arrival and departure, eating, ambulation, therapies, rest room assistance, transferring, etc.)
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of creative and diverse therapeutic recreational programs and encourage member participation; maintain neat and orderly activity area(s).
- Serve meals and snacks; assist members requiring help with feeding; clear tables.
- Prepare members for therapies and/or recreational activities as requested.
- Actively contribute to creating and maintaining a clean, orderly, bright, welcoming environment.
- Communicate in a positive, courteous and professional manner with members and their families, co-workers, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Participate in staff meetings and in-service educational programs as needed; actively collaborate with cross-functional team, providing feedback and recommendations for enhancing the member experience and achieving overall goals and objectives.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, safety and regulatory laws and standards. This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working seniors and/or adults with special needs preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Able to bend, pull, push, squat, turn, transfer, and lift 50 pounds; able to stand for an extended period while providing physical assistance to members.
- Successful results of background check, and where applicable, additional state-specific regulatory requirements. About TalentCare TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings - they're all 100% exclusive
Keywords: TalentCare, Vineland , Program Assistant Job (Physician Assistant #), Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!