QC Laboratory Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 20, 2018
QC Laboratory Technician I
Summary: Provide accurate and timely testing of packaging components as assigned. Support the production schedule and to ensure the safety and reliability of products produced in compliance with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Perform QC testing of packaging components as assigned by the supervisor/manager.
- Perform techniques such as visual, dimensional, copper sulfate, cure verification, puncturability, leak and torque testing.
- Perform verification of components via the certificate of compliances sent by the manufacturer.
- Maintain up to date documentation.
- Perform method verifications when required.
- Assist with the critically evaluation and interpretation of experimental data. Immediately inform supervisor/manager of issues and assist in the resolution of complex problems.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation in good working order, following appropriate procedures for usage, clean-up and maintenance.
- Maintain and follow all laboratory systems, GMPS, safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Keep supervisor/manager informed of all key quality findings and issues
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as assigned
- BS in Chemistry or related discipline, 0-3 years of pharmaceutical industry or laboratory experience or a high school diploma.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and good documentation practices
- Demonstrated ability to apply good laboratory techniques while maintaining the efficiencies required in Quality Control
- Observant. Receptive to learning and applying new skills and techniques
- Collaborative working style. Demonstrates professionalism, cooperation and willingness to support team members and company priorities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and meet timelines
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Vineland , QC Laboratory Technician, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!