Veterinarian - Immediate Opening
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Love your job again as an Associate Relief Vet.
We took what makes associate work stable and combined it with what
makes relief work flexible to create IndeVets. That means you'll
get proper pay for all the hours you work, full benefits, and total
control over your schedule - backed by a community of like-minded
vets who get it and want to help you thrive in your career.
A s a W2 employee with full benefits your salary will be guarantee
d for both full- and part- time doctors. FT start s at just 34
hours/week and PT at 25 hours/ week. O ur FT Associate IndeVets
start out with a base t hat's over six figures before taking shifts
that offer a dditional compensation.
For those veterinarians who just want to work now and then, picking
up shifts when they have the time, we offer "Anytime" status in
Choose when, where, and how you work .
- As an IndeVet, you'll decide exactly when you work. You set
your own schedule and choose shifts from our thousands of partner
hospitals close to your home.
- Every IndeVet has her own Area Medical Director (AMD). They're
your advocate who can speak to clinics on your behalf, lend support
after hard days, and give high fives after great ones.
- Our Veterinary Social worker partners with you, your AMD, and
the rest of IndeVets to give support in those times where we
question why we ever wanted to do this in the first place.
Here are the basic clinical requirements every IndeVet must
- High quality, independent post-grad hospital experience
including any or all of the following:
- Small animal GP with dynamic and consistent mentorship
- ER experience with dynamic and consistent mentorship
- Completion of a contemporary and challenging internship
- Established confidence with ability to work independently in
our hospitals while being actively supported by the IndeVet
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours/week
- Active veterinary license/DEA license/CDS license (if
applicable) or ability to apply for a license in the state you're
applying to work in
- Strong clinical skills
- Excellent client communication
- Internship training is a plus
A ll of the best benefits, none of the burnout.
- A variety of medical, dental, vision insurance options,
including two medical plans that are fully paid by IndeVets.
- Continuing Education allowance (plus additional PTO for CE) and
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) contribution with 100% employer match up
to the first 4% with no vesting period
- IndeVestment Revenue Share Plan allowing you to share in the
financial growth of the company
- A dedicated stipend to cover whatever you need for better
mental and physical health
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Paid Professional Liability Insurance (Just like your
PLIT, but free to you.)
- Membership Perks: deeply discounted memberships to VIN,
VETgirl, Fear Free certification, and more!
- Generous Paid-Time Off
We grow with great vets.
Not sure if we're in your area? Don't sweat it. We are in 33 states
and growing. And we build markets around vets every day with
guaranteed pay. Just send us a message letting us know where you're
located, and we'll work out the rest.
Hear from one of our happy vets job boards don't allow links
Founded in 2018, IndeVets is on a mission to bring balance,
fulfillment, and joy to veterinary medicine. We have created a
whole new way to practice that puts vets first. We took what makes
associate work reliable and combined it with what makes relief work
flexible. With us you get a guaranteed paycheck, full benefits, and
total control of your schedule - with a team dedicated to your
happiness and growth every step of the way. We unite thousands of
hospitals with the nation's top veterinarians to deliver what
matters most in animal care-happy, healthy doctors performing at
their best. Officially certified as a Great Place to Work !
Keywords: IndeVets, Vineland , Veterinarian - Immediate Opening, Healthcare , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!