Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
BAYADA at Inspira is looking for compassionate and dedicated
FULL-TIME Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Cumberland
County Home Health Visits office. This office services our adult
and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories
throughout Cumberland County, NJ.
$3,500 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time!
BAYADA at Inspira has a special purpose: to help people of all ages
have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We
believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality
home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and
reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to
remain at home and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA at Inspira recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and
maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Sponsor-RHHRNBAYADA at Inspira, a joint venture partnership of
Inspira Health Network and BAYADA Home Health Care, brings
high-quality home health care to more people in Salem, Cumberland,
and Gloucester counties. Inspira Health Network, the region's
leading network of health care providers, and BAYADA, a leading
home health care provider, have joined forces to leverage their
individual expertise as well as their shared mission to serve
patients with compassion, excellence, and reliability. BAYADA at
Inspira is committed to meeting the diverse and evolving health
care needs of the communities we serve.
BAYADA at Inspira is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified
applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Vineland , Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!