Nurse Residency Program- RN
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 23, 2023
New Graduate Registered Nurses: Begin your nursing career in
Home Health Care with BAYADA's accredited Nurse Residency Training
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice
program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and
exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a
collaborative professional development environment where new
graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and
nursing skills while working with children and adults in the
This paid, full-time, intensive 5-7-week training program-followed
by a nine month residency period-helps bridge the gap between the
classroom and the real world, providing you a smoother transition
into a professional nursing role.
You will develop confidence in your clinical skills and judgment,
enhance your critical thinking, refine your time management skills,
and so much more-all in a safe, nurturing environment.
$1000 sign-on bonus available!
You can expect:
- Ongoing, one-on-one support from an RN clinical manager, coach,
instructor, and preceptor
- The opportunity to learn and practice complex skills, enhance
critical thinking skills and clinical judgment in a safe
- On-the-job training, in-classroom learning, and simulation lab
training using state-of-the-art manikins to mimic real-life medical
Click the link below to join one of our virtual info sessions!
Apply now or contact AnneMarie at 201-466-1630 or email
email@example.com for details on our new grad training and
residency position! Full-time schedule and benefits eligibility
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we match you to cases near your
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need
to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and
- Communication with other members of the patients'
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Current RN license in NJ
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Vineland , Nurse Residency Program- RN, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!