Registered Nurse ( RN )
Company: Atlantic Hospice, Inc. dba Angelic Hospice
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Angelic Health is a growing company that values and rewards our
employees, recognizes staff contributions, and offers opportunities
for growth. Our team members help change lives every day and share
a mission of supporting extraordinary care for our patients. If
you're looking for a home you can put your skills and experience to
work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the
future as part of a growing company, join our Angelic Health
ANGELIC HEALTH MISSION STATEMENT: To honor our patients and
families by caring for them with respect and compassion, being by
their side through difficult times.
OUR VALUES: Transparency, Integrity, Reliability, Compassion,
Accountability, Flexibility, Innovation, and Creativity.
We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members to
join Angelic Hospice. For people facing a serious or life-limiting
illness or injury, hospice care involves a team-oriented approach
to expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and
spiritual support expressly tailored to the patient's needs and
wishes. Support is provided to the patient's loved ones as
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Cumberland County, NJ) with Sign-on
Work Hours and Frequency:
The Hospice RN Case Manager works a 40 hour work week.
What you'll be doing as an RN Case Manager:
- RN oversees primary caseload of Hospice patients and provides
skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care to patients in
the facility and/or home setting as prescribed by the physician and
in compliance with the Hospice Medicare Conditions of
Participation, State licensure laws, accrediting body standards and
agency policies and procedures.
- Provides initial patient assessment and comprehensive nursing
assessment, identifying patient problems, reassessing nursing
needs, and collaborating to develop the Hospice Interdisciplinary
Team (IDT) plan of care.
- Implements the plan of care and re-evaluates and revises the
plan of care relative to the patient's nursing needs to provide
appropriate, comprehensive and responsive goals and
- Teaches, supervises, and counsels the patient, family members
and staff regarding patient's needs and nursing interventions,
including possible other related problems of the patient at
- Works closely with other members of the IDT to ensure all
patient and family care needs are being met.
- Provides supervision to Hospice Aides/Homemakers.
- Complete documentation within agency guidelines and to meet
- Participate in the agency's orientation and in-service training
programs for professional staff.
- Participate in agency's performance improvement activities and
marketing and community programs as requested, to promote
professional growth and understanding of hospice care.
- Demonstrate familiarity with policies of the agency and rules
and regulations of State, Federal and governing bodies.
What we're looking for:
- Possess a current license to practice as a registered
- Two years of work experience as a registered nurse preferably
with experience in home health and/or hospice setting.
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance, and
reliable transportation for field use.
- Ability to provide skilled nursing services and complete
documentation within the agency's productivity standards.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and respond to the needs of
patients and families in varied settings.
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with
family emotional stress and tolerance of individual
- Ability to work as part of a comprehensive interdisciplinary
team (IDT), and to represent the agency in the community.
- Must maintain a professional attitude and demeanor and be able
to communicate effectively and relate courteously and cooperatively
with patients, caregivers, colleagues, supervisors, co-workers, and
all others supporting the mission and vision of the
- Must be able to demonstrate optimism, enthusiasm, and
willingness to work constructively with other team members and
reflect concern for the well-being of others.
- Possess satisfactory references and pass criminal background,
national sex offender, drug and motor vehicle checks.
Position requires sitting, standing, walking, bending,
pushing/pulling, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting. Also
required is driving, writing, speaking, relating to others, making
independent decisions, listening and finger dexterity, and the
ability to lift and carry. For specific requirements, contact Human
Resources for a full job description.
Additional Job Details:
- Job Type: Salaried, Full-time with Benefits
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
Benefits of Full-time Employment:
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) with additional time earned for
- Six paid Holidays
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Plans
- EPO with Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account option
- MetLife Dental
- MetLife Vision
- Company paid Group Life Insurance through MetLife
- May increase level of coverage and/or add dependents through
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth IRA)
- Company matching half up to 3% of employee contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Crisis counseling
- Company Credit Card when authorized
- Company provided Equipment: Laptop, cell phone, etc.
- Voluntary Benefits through Colonial Life (Disability, Accident,
- Bereavement Leave - up to 3 days for the loss of a family
- Compassionate Leave - we recognize there are days that are
difficult and offer up to 3 days per year for employees to use for
such events as grieving a loss of a loved one (including pets),
pregnancy or infant loss, terminal illness of a loved one, taking
time off for particular events (anniversary of a death, birthday of
someone who has passed), or grieving the loss of a patient for whom
you provided care.
- On-demand Pay option - having access to earned wages ahead of
- Fun employee and family Events!
- We have a company culture that is dedicated to ensuring an
exceptional experience for staff!
ANGELIC HOSPICE - 2021 AWARD WINNER!!
ANGELIC HOSPICE is the proud recipient of the 2021 Fazzi
Hospice CAHPS AWARD OF DISTINCTION!
The Award of Distinction is presented to home health organizations
that have demonstrated superior performance in patient
Your safety is our top priority.
We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment
(PPE) to all employees.
Keywords: Atlantic Hospice, Inc. dba Angelic Hospice, Vineland , Registered Nurse ( RN ), Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!