PerDiem Urgent Care Physician at Optum in Vineland, NJ
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is
seeking an Urgent Care Physician to join our growing team in New
Jersey with multiple practice locations available. At Optum, we are
transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led
care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in
the world and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services,
- Physical examinations
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone -
- this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and
- community of our local care organizations
- Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive pay
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New
Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex,
Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60
locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in
Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology,
Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy,
Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management,
Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient
Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide
patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is
committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside
offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private
practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a
health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in
appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education,
Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge.
Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the
patients they serve through health fairs, charitable
giving/foundation, and free medical education
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New
Jersey application in process
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60
days of employment)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this
role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster
doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth
Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as
well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of
vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to
ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential
job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency
or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and
communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate
companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19
vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some
roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job
function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and
local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client
COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary
information from candidates prior to employment to ensure
compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job
functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet
the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an
employment offer or termination of employment.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of
care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through
more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at .
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Vineland , PerDiem Urgent Care Physician at Optum in Vineland, NJ, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!