Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse - PMHNP
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Company Profile: CFG is a comprehensive healthcare provider that
is dedicated to improving quality of life for individuals and
families by providing innovative medical and mental health
services. Our Health Network includes Center for Family Guidance,
CFG Health Systems and CFG Residentials. Overview:Center for Family
Guidance, PC is seeking a full-time PMHNP in Vineland, NJ. This
position consists of providing psychiatric coverage in an ED
setting. Candidates must be comfortable treating all ages.
CFG is offering:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Paid holidays
- Paid malpractice, DEA and licensure fees
- Discounted gym memberships and weight loss programs
- Discounts on cell phone plans, computers, amusement parks,
theater tickets, etc.
- Plus moreResponsibilities:
- Providing psychiatric Evaluations to patients.
- Conducts routine pharmacological management and
- Collaboration and consultation with Psychiatrists consistent
with CFG's practice standards and Collaborative Agreements.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Writes orders for medical medications and treatments, under
guidelines of licensure.
- Dictates discharge summaries and transfer orders .
- Maintains and follows patient care protocols.
- Works with members of the healthcare team in educating the
patients of their medical care.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and documentation as
determined by the facility in which the APN is providing
- Continually updates clinical knowledge and skills through
consultation, formal and informal education and review of
literature for the benefit of themselves as well as for the
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- A current CPR/BLS card with demonstrated and cognitive skills
- Must possess a Master's Degree.
- Must have current and valid Nurse Practitioner or Advanced
Practice Nurse license.
- Must have prescriptive authority.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb or balance. The
employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Vineland , Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse - PMHNP, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!