Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Sign-On Bonus: $2,000 Paid in Installments Description:
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals
with disabilities and mental illness. We are seeking a qualified
and caring person to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse in
Vineland, NJ. This person would be responsible for assisting our
developmentally disabled individuals in a group home setting. - We
offer competitive wages, performance bonuses, - and opportunities
for career advancement. - Benefits include medical and dental
insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match,
tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, and referral
bonuses. Open Positions:
- Part-time: every other weekend 3pm-11pm and 11p-7am
- Perform duties such as recording temperature, weight and blood
- Complete specialized individual care and treatment such as tube
feedings, care of the feeding site, tracheostomy care as well as
- Provide assistance required by individuals to ensure adequate
standards of health care administer medication, personal hygiene,
proper nutrition, overall care, and participation of preferred
- Assist individuals with doctor appointments and community
activities as permitted.
- Chart residents care, treatment measures including
documentation through an internal system.
- Function as a liaison and advocate for the individuals served
when dealing with physicians.
- Consult with pharmacist and follow up as needed.
- Complete monthly paperwork of individuals served health care
- Monitor the medical files of individuals served to ensure that
all documentation is present and correct.
- Attend mandatory Nurses' Meetings as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of
- Will perform all duties necessary to meet state approved
objectives, including the requirement that the employee cooperate
with staff from the Department of Human Services (DHS), the
Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) in any inspection or
- Remain current in training offered by DDD (CPR/SFA) as well as
those offered by Benchmark.
- Ensure the health, safety and respect of individuals
- Order medical supplies on a monthly basis for individuals
served The above declarations are not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the job
described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of skills and
abilities requires to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to
describe the general nature of the job. Qualifications:
- Active New Jersey LPN license
- Valid New Jersey driver's license and auto insurance
- Criminal background clearance
- Clearance through Central Registry of Offenders Against
Individuals with Developmental Disabilities, N.J.A.C. 10:44D
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or
developmental disabilities and/or mental illness. Bonus Details:
The bonus will be paid in two installments over a specified period
of time worked, apply to inquire for more details. Benchmark Human
Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates
can apply online at -www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Vineland , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!