Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice Admissions
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: April 8, 2021
FULL OR PART TIME BAYADA Hospice is looking for compassionate
and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our hospice team
located in Woodbury, NJ. This office services hospice clients on a
per visit basis in territories throughout Gloucester, Cumberland
and Salem counties. Flexible HOSPICE ADMISSIONS nurse shifts are
available MONDAY-FRIDAY 10am-6pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm Prior hospice
experience strongly preferred. As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be
an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that
provides palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity
to receive the medical care required to remain at home. At BAYADA,
we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed
to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow. BAYADA
Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and
vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k)
with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak. Responsibilities for a
Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Performing client assessments for admission to hospice
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends Qualifications
for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!About BAYADAFounded in 1975
by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Vineland , Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice Admissions, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!