RN / Registered Nurse / New Jersey / Any / Rehab Nursing Tech I ***$500 sign on bonus*** Job
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: July 10, 2020
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Vineland, NJ$500
sign on bonusWork schedule is three 12- hour shifts from 6:30pm to
7am to include every other weekend The Rehabilitation Nursing
Technician I assists rehabilitation nurses with rehabilitation
treatment and patient care according to hospital, state,
professional and federal regulations and guidelines. In addition,
- Requires effective communication skills for working with
patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation
treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and
supervisors.The Rehabilitation Nursing Technician I supports an
environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its
mission by helping to provide patient safety and patient-centered
treatment.Job Code: 101350License or Certification:
- CPR certification required.
Education, Training and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance
may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are
undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the companys Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 1237 W. Sherman Ave., Vineland 08360
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2018933
Contact Name - External: Jeffrey Nardo
Contact Email - External: Jeff.Nardo@encompasshealth.com
Keywords: Encompass Health, Vineland , RN / Registered Nurse / New Jersey / Any / Rehab Nursing Tech I ***$500 sign on bonus*** Job, Healthcare , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!