Manager - Sanitation
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: October 1, 2019
Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business
world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business
practices with family values.? That means our associates are able
to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work
environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with
family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this
unique blend of Life, Work and Family .PURPOSE STATEMENTAre you an
experienced Sanitation Manager--with drive and determination to
grow and advance--your manufacturing career?--If you are,--we would
like for you--to consider--working for a stable, family owned,
company with sales in 110 countries and a--workplace with a great
culture. Rich Products is seeking--a strong Sanitation Manager for
our Vineland, New Jersey--operation--that will bring strong
leadership and organizational skills to our manufacturing
process.--KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMESWhat you'll be doing:
- Plans, manages and directs plant sanitation procedures,
programs and regulatory requirements, ensuring all plant equipment
is clean and safe for production.-- Ensures compliance with all
standard operating procedures.
- Develops, implements and communicates short-term and mid-term
(1 - 2 years) business plans for the operations, ensuring
associates understand the link to the plant---s, division---s and
the corporation---s business plans and understand their role in
accomplishing these plans.
- Assists in establishing the longer-term strategic plans for the
- Develops operating policies and procedures as necessary.
- Oversees the tailoring and documenting of plant procedures
related to approved cleaning chemicals and cleaning schedules.
- Mentors and motivates associates, providing training and
development to optimize their performance and personal growth.
- Communicates performance standards to associates, recognizing
and rewarding individual and team accomplishments and counseling
performance problems. Ensures all associates have the resources and
capabilities to effectively accomplish their responsibilities.
- May serve as a member of the plant---s Steering Team.
- Monitors rodent and insect control program, including
periodically checking weekly rodent reports and traps.
- Monitors microbiological reports from the plant to determine
whether cleaning procedures are being followed.--Implements
corrective action as necessary.
- Participates in regular meetings with plant management to
discuss quality and sanitation--improvements.--Facilitates problem
resolution related to sanitation and quality issues.
- Develops, maintains and reports required operational
information to management.
- Ensures that all GMP and Safety standards are in
- Participates in weekly GMP, sanitation and safety inspections
throughout the production departments and corrects, or issues work
orders to correct, any identified deficiencies.
- Follows up on work orders, with the appropriate Associates to
ensure expeditious performance of the requested
work.KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCEWhat you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Operations, Food
Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 years supervisory experience in a food-processing,
pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing organization, preferably
using computerized manufacturing equipment
- Working knowledge of-- FDA regulations, Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMPs), sanitation processes/procedures and HACCP
- Demonstrated understanding of production scheduling and other
production variables such as run-rates, processing times,
change-over times, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing
operations to include product and associate safety, OSHA standards,
product quality (success rates), throughput delivery and cost
control (minimizing downtime and waste, optimizing yield)
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train associates as
well as plan, monitor and schedule work
- Demonstrated mechanical and spatial aptitude, including the
ability to disassemble and reassemble equipment
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and understand complex
mathematical equationsRich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries
and affiliates (?Rich?s?), are committed to a policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain
employment statistics on applicants.?Applicants with disabilities
may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable
accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which
will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue
hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human Resources
department if you need assistance completing this application or to
otherwise participate in the application process.
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Vineland , Manager - Sanitation, Executive , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!