Company: Forever 21
Posted on: October 27, 2018
Vineland, NJ 08360 US (Primary)
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees!
Position: District Manager
Department: Global Operations
Reports to: VP, Store Operations
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Vineland, New Jersey
The District Manager will support the company vision through ownership and accountability for overall sales, profitability, leadership development, effective operations and customer service. The DM will implement company policies and procedures through proper and effective coaching of store managers. The DM will set the tone for a district by the creation of a fun a rewarding culture which lives Forever 21 company values.
- Exhibit ownership and provide consistent direction for district to execute business plan, drive top-line sales and ensure financial goals and objectives are met
- Identify and develop successful strategies targeting sales goals in partnership with Regional Directors to impact district business plan
- Identifies and manages the execution of store business plan that drives key performance indicator results and that maximize business opportunities
- Effectively utilize reports to analyze business trends for district
- Partner with Regional Loss Prevention Manager to identify trends and develop action plans to reduce district shrink goal
- Support new operational initiatives to ensure successful implementation and sustainability of such processes
- Lead weekly management meetings to communicate corporate directives that impact the business strategy
- Support and promote HQ Visual direction to ensure district teams execute a compelling visual presentation to drive sales
- Maximizes store team performance through consistent and effective coaching and feedback
- Collaborate with other District Managers to improve overall talent quality in region
- Develop a strong on-boarding plan for new Store Managers in order to retain top management talent in district
- Partner with the Human Resources Representative to support and coach Store Managers and resolve any conflict
- Coach and develop Store Management team on business acumen, visual presentation, recruiting and people management through store visits
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 3-5 years of multi-unit retail experience
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication and relationship management skills; effective in time management practices
- Must have strong business math acumen by demonstrating the ability to understand and articulate: profit and loss statements, margin developments, and budgets and sales forecasts
- Must have Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency while still delivering quality results to upper management
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of collaboration and fluidity with Store Managers in district
- Must be able to travel every week with some overnight stay
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
At Forever 21, style isn't dictated---It's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.
Keywords: Forever 21, Vineland , District Manager, Executive , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!