Company: Domani Healthcare
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Now Hiring! Admissions Director
We are currently seeking an experienced Admissions Directorto join
our team. As the Admissions Director you will manage the facility's
admissions process and provide customers with facility-related
information via facility tours, personal visits, assessments,
follow-up, etc. Assist Marketing Director in achieving facility's
census and quality mix goals. Must have expereince in healthcare
The benefits for qualified employees:
- Competetive pay ray rates & benefits
- $5000 sign on bonus
- Bi-Weekly pay
- Generous PTO
- Employee engagement activities and staff appreciation
- Hosted Time Mobile App
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Admissions Director:
- Respond to inquiry calls from hospital discharge planners,
families, and other referral sources.
- Manage the admission process by maintaining updated bed
availability and facility services information at all
- Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely and with
- Effectively manage occupancy levels and census/premium mix
- Understand census, quality mix and bed management needs of the
- Process admissions paperwork, ensure appropriate payor source,
etc. and obtain signatures from residents or responsible parties
prior to each admission.
- Communicate special needs of new admits to staff to facilitate
a smooth transition.
- Alert appropriate department supervisors and building staff of
projected changes, i.e. admissions, bed changes, and discharges, by
chairing daily admission meeting to discuss forthcoming changes.
Utilize bed management principles.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Marketing
Director, Director of Nursing and the Business Office Manager to
ensure appropriate and efficient decisions about prospective
- Communicate with nursing and housekeeping about appropriate
room and bed selection once admissions determinations are
- Assist Marketing Director with maintaining the Referral
Management System database as a sales management tool.
- Maintain a waiting list in compliance with state and federal
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations
and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
- Provide assistance with new Employee orientation regarding the
marketing and admissions process.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of managed care referral
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
Job Requirements of Admissions Director:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field
preferred; equivalent related work experience may be
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a health care
setting; long-term care setting preferred.
- Equivalent experience in a Director of Admissions position may
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
Keywords: Domani Healthcare, Vineland , Admissions Director, Executive , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!