Associate Director Of Operations (Warehousing)
Company: Ainsley Search Group
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Ainsley Search Group is hiring a Associate Director of
Operations with a solid background in managing pick-pack
warehousing process to join a Global Consumer Goods Manufacturer
located in South Jersey. This Associate Director will report to VP
of Supply Chain and lead the warehouse operations team to
streamline in-bound shipment, pick-pack process, slotting process,
outbound fleet management, achieve optimal performance to meet
fulfillment accuracy and deadline. This is a full-time, permanent
opportunity with lucrative base salary, bonus and competitive
benefit, in addition, company would like to develop the right
individual to be the next Director of Operations in the
- Report to VP of Supply Chain and lead a warehouse operations
team to streamline in-bound shipment, pick-pack-process, slotting
process, fleet management, ensure night operations meet fulfillment
deadline and accuracy.
- Develop and improve operational KPI and metrics across
inventory, pick-pack, slotting, fleet, identify errors and develop
corrective action to prevent recurring quality and errors, drive
changes and CI to achieve higher efficiency on lead-time and
further achieve cost saving.
- Plan, schedule and optimize warehouse space, inventory
strategy, manpower and fleet routes based on seasonal demands,
sales trends, collaborate with procurement, supply chain,
suppliers, 3PL to achieve just in time flow on merchandise,
minimize working capitals while achieving on-time fulfillment.
- Provides hands-on leadership and support to subordinates,
provide training, mentoring as needed to drive culture changes,
improvement team performance and plan for short-term and long-term
staffing outlook, led by example on process improvement, safety
- Collaborate with Purchasing team to improve procurement
strategies, ensure proper replenishment strategy to meet sales
demand and avoid slow-moving, overstock, and obsolete issues.
- Drive continuous improvement, Kanban, 5S, Quality Improvement
to achieve optimal performance across pick, pack, slotting,
inbound, outbound logistics
- Lead inventory cycle counts analyze warehouse space to identify
best stocking and slotting strategy such as warehouse lay-out,
slotting and picking methodologies for both existing and new
- Collaborate with manufacturing, sales, supply chain, suppliers,
based on demand, capacities, inventory level to develop JIT
operations and further achieve optimal material flows, cost saving
and waste reduction.
- Leverage WMS, Voice Picking, Transportation Manager systems, as
well as manual process to ensure smooth process for distribution
and logistics, support systems upgrade and monthly distribution and
- Ensure compliance of safety procedure, DOT, Hazmat,
- Bachelor's Degree, higher education desired.
- 5+ years of tenure as Warehouse Manager, Distribution Manager,
Warehouse Operations Manager within Distribution, Manufacturing
fields, exposure to high volume pick-pack, JIT process strongly
- Solid knowledge with ERP, WMS, SAP
- Experience in managing union and non-union workforce.
- Recent experience with JIT, Lean Process, Kanban, DMAIC or Six
- Strong in problem solving, innovation and creative
- Excellent leadership, people and communication skills.
- Aspire to advance to Director level Compensation & Benefits:
- Lucrative base compensation.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- 401k with Match
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision
- Paid life insurance, long-term and short-term disability.
Keywords: Ainsley Search Group, Vineland , Associate Director Of Operations (Warehousing), Executive , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!