Aviation General Manager
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Job Description - Aviation General ManagerThe General Manager
will be the main point of contact for the Service Hub. He/she will
manage a workforce with processes set in place to achieve the
targets stated in all Service Agreements. He/she will effectively
manage a team of planners, supervisors, leads, technicians, and
logistics personnel. This important position will serve as the
primary contact for information and communication between the
customer and the company.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all aspects of the Service Hub to maximize the potential
of this facility.
- Foster and maintain a professional relationship with site
- Manage billable and unbillable hours.
- Manage the process for holiday and paid time off.
- Manage the coordination between Line Planning and AOG
Maintenance performed at location.
- Manage the review of timecards and expenses for
- Oversee the management of tooling and consumables.
- Perform annual reviews with input from shift supervisors for
all technicians and related personnel.
- Monitor the coordination of manpower between the AOG
Controllers and the site Supervisors.
- Review work orders for completion and proper
documentation.Measures of Success:
- The ability to motivate the work force
- Solve problems with ease.
- Growth and maturation of skills and capabilities for base
- Attention to detail while monitoring company e-mail traffic and
technical work progress
- Follow and enforce all company regulations and safety
- Display characteristics of professionalism, organization,
teamwork, and flexibility
- Development of new processes and techniques to help the
facility run more efficientlySkills and Qualifications:
- Hold a valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Open to qualified personnel with the ability to report to TEB
- Have at least 3 years of experience working as a General
- Experience with various models of corporate aircraft
- Be available to work extended hours or on your days off if
- Understand, read, and write English
- Excellent communication skills
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 products preferredTo be
considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other
questions or wish to discuss any other Aviation positions, reach
out to Cory Maxson with Gpac at 605-705-3198 or
email@example.com.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused
and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Vineland , Aviation General Manager, Executive , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!