Director of Customer Success
Company: ComTec Systems
Posted on: April 1, 2021
ComTec Systems, Inc has been providing Communication and
Collaboration solutions since our inception in 1988. The success of
our clients is our focus and all of our core values support that
focus. A ComTec employee is an innovative problem solver committed
to fully understanding the problem and approaching new challenges
with enthusiasm. Our employees have integrity, are accountable, are
fearless and are visionaries. Finally, ComTec employees are asked
to reflect on our actions and activities and be honest about what
we learn from hindsight. ComTec Systems is in growth mode and with
that comes exciting opportunities and challenges. If you are
looking for an organization where your voice is heard, you can
forge your own path, and you can work in a highly collaborative
environment, then ComTec could be a great place for you. We are
looking for the best of the best to join our team. ComTec Systems,
Inc. is an independent consultant serving the Tri-State area for
over 25 years. Offering a highly diverse portfolio of services,
including cloud computing, managed services, and consulting, ComTec
has a distinguished track record of providing its clients with the
most up-to-date technologies to help them succeed. We are dedicated
to staying on the cutting edge of the industry by continually
investing in the latest innovations and building a team of highly
motivated and talented professionals. Summary The Director of
Customer Success (DCS) is a vital orchestration point throughout
the customer lifecycle. The DCS is responsible for developing the
team while sustaining client relationships built on trust, problem
solving and customer satisfaction. The ideal DCS is highly
energetic, well-spoken and focused on understanding the ComTec
product set to provide solutions, as well as identify opportunities
to add value to our customers. A successful DCS will be driven to
achieve Customer Success and always have the pulse of their client
base. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop innovative programs, manage, and ensure delivery of the
ongoing education of ComTec's customers.
- Develop and manage processes for smooth transition of leads
into the sales team.
- Develop KPIs and metrics for Customer Success and present the
information collected in a meaningful way to the ComTec leadership
- Be fearless in enacting changes that improve ComTec's customers
experience across all departments.
- Ensure the Customer Success team is aligned with ComTec's Core
- Work closely with Marketing to develop collateral needed to
support Customer Success activities.
- Work closely with Channel Development to ensure Customer
Success activities are inclusive of Channel partners.
- Manage existing contracts and contract renewals for all
products and services.
- Identify process improvements to improve the ComTec Customer
- Communicate with existing clients (via telephone and site
visits) to resolve problems, complete satisfaction surveys.
- Support, Mentor and Grow the Customer Success Team.
- Provide customer training during the implementation process and
- Maintain daily activities in business management platform
-ConnectWise, to track interactions with both customers and
- Participate in community/networking/business development events
with Sales Team colleagues.
- Provide daily/weekly updates to manager on individual
- Interact routinely with Sales and Marketing Teams and
interdepartmentally to discuss customer account improvements,
leads, as well as recommend improvements.
- Other duties assigned by management. Minimal Key Performance
Indicators ("KPI") - DCS is responsible for exceeding the minimal
KPI every month with a goal of establishing a balance between
client satisfaction and on boarding new clients. (To Be Discussed)
- DCS will be bonused quarterly based on opportunities generated
by the Customer Success Team. Renewals, Customer Referrals, Upsells
and Cross-sells. (To Be Discucssed)
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal & presentation skills
- training experience a plus.
- Ability to solve practical problems, provide clear and concise
resolution in a timely manner, with an exceptional understanding
and commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- Motivational team player, yet performs well independently.
- Strong business acumen.
- Organized & detail oriented, especially in fast-paced,
- General technology background & commitment to learning ComTec
products in a detailed manner. Education/Experience Bachelor's
Degree in business, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent
experience is preferred. Experience/Knowledge
- 10+ years sales or customer service, sales and or account
management, preferably in telecommunications or data/IT
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding activity and sales
- Demonstrated record of building and maintaining strong client
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS
PowerPoint) and ConnectWise. Qualifications
- Valid US Drivers License required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Available to travel to territory, which includes Southern NJ, 5
Philadelphia Metro Counties, and Northern Delaware. Equal
Opportunity Employer ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic
origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other
occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded
equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation,
benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
2658 N. West Boulevard
Vineland, NJ 08360 Phone: (856) 691-5111
Fax: (856) 696-4666 Fast to respond with a solution when an issue
was raised about phone buttons. Good attention to detail. Excellent
follow up on service and support procedures MO March 23, 2021
Follow through and response time was excellent. We really
appreciate the way the team went above and beyond for our business
needs. SB March 23, 2021 I received a call very quickly, he was
pleasant to speak to and my issue was resolved in no time. CB March
16, 2021 Yes, your technician diagnosed the problem and fixed it
efficiently. He also explained the problem to me in easy to
understand language. He was respectful of the office work being
done around him and more than polite. DE March 10, 2021 How quickly
issues are resolved RL March 9, 2021 The fact that I don't have to
contact the company of any issues. I receive detailed emails from
start to finish. CB March 9, 2021 Very patient and helpful in
assisting me with my issues. JO March 9, 2021 Do I really need to
keep telling you how great Joe C is? On a scale of 1-10 his a
million! GK March 3, 2021 Rob is always a pleasure to work with...
LT March 1, 2021 Cody was wonderful. His professionalism is greatly
Keywords: ComTec Systems, Vineland , Director of Customer Success, Executive , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!