Machine Controls Engineer - PLC
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Description Reports to the Senior Director of Engineering
and is responsible for performing core design, creation &
development of software utilized to control equipment and
inspection systems. Individuals working at this level are fully
competent within a specific discipline, manage projects within an
established program and require little technical guidance from
- Support and advise engineering group with hardware selection to
insure that selected hardware will be able integrate with software
- Create software systems to primarily be used in a manufacturing
environment. Software system will integrate hardware and software
components, manipulate and output data as required and provides
user interface to be used by factory operator and engineering.
- Structures project activity to meet Performance, Spending and
- Support factory with troubleshooting and setup of installed and
operational inspection system.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and
self-manage time to insure that project timelines are
- Supports GMS initiative through team participation
- Observe all safety precautions, rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of Electrical Engineering degree
- Need someone strong: "hit the ground running"
- Minimum of 5 - 10yrs+ experience in machine controls related to
manufacturing industry (consider 5 years with strong work
- FAT & SAT
- Proficient in computer hardware interfacing and computer user
- Proficient with PLC's and HMI's software development (Allen
Bradley /Siemens (primary) /Direct Logic) - little from scratch
- HMI is sometime from scratch
- Familiarity with Ethernet networking and ModBus serial
- Manufacturing Machine exp is required
- No certs or industry exp. is requiredAdditional Information
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply the Companies
- Capable of autonomous work in professional business
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle pressure of time constraints in meeting
- Detail oriented, Strong organizational skills.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Vineland , Machine Controls Engineer - PLC, Engineering , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!