Event Marketing Specialist
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Event Marketing Specialist - Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI)
About Us: TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and
marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment
and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in
the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our
unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative
products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our
culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a powerful platform
for sustainable leadership and strong growth. Our brands and
products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior
quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our
products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor
power equipment and floor care. Our brands include Milwaukee--,
HART--, AEG--, Ryobi--, Homelite--, Oreck--, Hoover--, Dirt Devil--
and Vax--. TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we
reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be
the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training
program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate,
challenge and reward you! As an Event Marketing Specialist, you
will drive sales of our premier product lines within the world's
largest home improvement retailer. This position will allow you to
enhance your strategic marketing, selling, account management and
communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced
and extremely rewarding company! Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strengthen and maintain Business Partnerships with business
resailing partners at the highest level.
- Maximize sell-through of Ryobi-- brand by properly and
strategically merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers,
Team TTI Management.
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the TTI Training Program and implement all
acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management and
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and
- Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows,
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes,
and quality. -- Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or
- Applicant should be a self-motivated team player with strong
organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or
lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to
move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects,
assemble tools and build displays. TTI offers a competitive salary
and a full-time benefits package which includes medical, dental,
disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off and paid
holidays, tuition assistance, 401K matching program, company
vehicle, smartphone and a bonus program. Locations available
Nationwide. To learn more about TTI, visit our website at
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Vineland , Event Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!