Company: Juno Search Partners
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Juno has partnered with a local manufacturing company located in
South Jersey on their search for a Corporate Controller!The ideal
candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting
operations of the company, which include the production of periodic
financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a
comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate
- Leads the operations of the accounting department including
hiring, training, and management of the general accounting,
accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Ensures financial transactions and events are recorded,
classified, and summarized in accordance with generally accepted
- Directs ad prepares monthly financial reports that summarize
and forecast company business activity and financial position in
areas of income, expenses, and earnings in comparison to prior,
budgeted, and forecasted results.
- Interpret operating results as they affect the organization and
make specific recommendations which will result in cost reduction
or profit improvements
- Prepare annual and long-term budget in accordance with
- Prepare year-end reporting/disclosures package and provision
schedules according to financial covenant requirements.
- Coordinate the monthly close and distribution and review of
financial statements and reporting packages.
- Manages and administers the Company's risk management functions
to secure and maintain adequate coverages of business insurance
coverages including property, liability, and workers'
- Manages the Company's banking relationships, including
establishment and review of accounts, securing financing through
loans and leases, refinancing, and bank reporting for covenant
- Manages Financial audits by external auditors.
- Coordinate the Annual Physical inventory to ensure all
financial transactions are accurately recorded and ensures
appropriate inventory levels and valuation.
- Maintains fixed asset records and assigns asset classifications
and depreciation lives for book purposes.Qualifications
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA Preferred
- Minimum of 7 years senior-level accounting experience within a
manufacturing environment, holding a leadership position. Prior
auditing, operations and management experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting
principles. Strong understanding of manufacturing, financial
analysis, and distribution concepts.
- Understand all drivers of P&L and Balance Sheet, macro
understanding of information technology and its impact on the
business processes (from order entry, to supply chain management
and materials requirements planning, to ERP integration).
Keywords: Juno Search Partners, Vineland , Corporate Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Vineland, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!